Ladies and Gentlemen,
We humbly present to you LoveArchMag Issue 3: Myths and Monsters. Now that we’ve survived another Apocalypse, it’s time to reflect on the stories we tell ourselves. This time, we are all about immaterial culture, as we find the archaeology of Tolkien’s Middle Earth, Pratchett’s Discworld, the works of H. P. Lovecraft, the virtual material culture of Skyrim and the subculture of LARPing. Also in this issue: reflections on 2012, apocalyptic and otherwise; Bouncy Stonehenge; plus the usual news, reviews, interviews and trenchside tales.
Read, enjoy, share.
The LoveArchMag Team
PS: To see this on a mobile device, simply click on Open Publication below.
- artsybooker likes this
- melissagraf likes this
- jetblackblues reblogged this from lovearchmag and added:
- digthisfeature reblogged this from lovearchmag and added:
- fivedigitdisco reblogged this from lovearchmag
- veilsofavalon reblogged this from lovearchmag
- chris-chinnock likes this
- lovearchmag posted this